Ivan Basso (Cyclist) was born on the 26th of November, 1977. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 7. Ivan’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ivan Basso below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ivan Basso|
Ivan Basso, best known for being a Cyclist, was born in Gallarate, Italy on Saturday, November 26, 1977. Perhaps better known as Ivan the Terrible, he is a famous Italian racing cyclist.
Family: He married Micaela Basso in 2001. Ivan Basso father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ivan Basso’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ivan Basso is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ivan Basso’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ivan Basso’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Ivan Basso zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 45 years old
The Italian cyclist has been alive for 16,559 days or 397,425 hours. There were precisely 561 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 26, 1977|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Ivan Basso was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Ivan Basso’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You Light Up My Life" by Debby Boone.
On this day in history:
5. Ivan Basso’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ivan Basso’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Ivan Basso was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Ivan Basso’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Ivan Basso was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Ivan Basso’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Ivan Basso’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.