Ivan Berrios (Photographer) was born on the 21st of October, 1991. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 6. Ivan’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ivan Berrios below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ivan Berrios|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Miami, Florida, USA|
Ivan Berrios, best known for being a Photographer, was born in Miami, Florida, USA on Monday, October 21, 1991. Photographer, videographer and music video director who is most famous for his extensive work with the We the Best and Roc Nation collectives. He was DJ Khaled’s official videographer on the hip-hop mogul’s 2016 tour with Beyonce.
Family: He has a younger sister. Ivan Berrios father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ivan Berrios’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ivan Berrios is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ivan Berrios’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ivan Berrios’s zodiac sign is Libra
Ivan Berrios zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 31 years old
The American photographer has been alive for 11,478 days or 275,472 hours. There were precisely 389 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 21, 1991|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Ivan Berrios was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Ivan Berrios’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Emotions" by Mariah Carey.
On this day in history:
5. Ivan Berrios’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ivan Berrios’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Ivan Berrios was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Ivan Berrios’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Ivan Berrios was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Ivan Berrios’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Ivan Berrios’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.