Ivan Dorn (Pop Singer) was born on the 17th of October, 1988. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 8. Ivan’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ivan Dorn below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ivan Dorn|
Ivan Dorn, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Kiev, Ukraine on Monday, October 17, 1988. Pop music performer and television personality who rose to fame as a member of the band Para Normalnyh. In 2016, he acted as one of the celebrity judges on the reality singing competition The Voice Ukraine.
Family: He married Anastasia Novikova in 2013. Ivan Dorn father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ivan Dorn’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ivan Dorn is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ivan Dorn’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ivan Dorn’s zodiac sign is Libra
Ivan Dorn zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 34 years old
The Ukrainian pop singer has been alive for 12,554 days or 301,296 hours. There were precisely 426 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 17, 1988|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Ivan Dorn was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Ivan Dorn’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Groovy Kind of Love" by Phil Collins.
On this day in history:
5. Ivan Dorn’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ivan Dorn’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Ivan Dorn was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Ivan Dorn’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Ivan Dorn was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Ivan Dorn’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Ivan Dorn’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.