Izabella Miko (Movie Actress) was born on the 21st of January, 1981. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 5. Izabella’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Izabella Miko below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Izabella Anna Mikolajczak|
|NICKNAME:||Izabella Mikolajczak, Iza Miko, Izabella Anna Miko?ajczak, Izabella Miko|
Izabella Miko, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Lodz, Poland on Wednesday, January 21, 1981. Polish dancer and actress who appeared in Coyote Ugly. She has had dance roles in films such as Save the Last Dance 2, Make Your Move and Step Up: All In.
Family: Her parents are Grazyna Dylag and Aleksander Mikolajczak. Izabella Miko father’s name is Aleksander Miko?ajczak and mother Gra?yna Dyl?g. We will continue to update details on Izabella Miko’s family.
Education: Izabella Anna Mikolajczak attended National Ballet School in Warsaw and School of American Ballet in NYC.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Izabella Miko is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Izabella Miko’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Izabella Miko’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Izabella Miko zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The Polish movie actress has been alive for 15,408 days or 369,801 hours. There were precisely 522 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 21, 1981|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Izabella Miko was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Izabella Miko’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,537,845,777 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1981, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "(Just Like) Starting Over" by John Lennon.
On this day in history:
5. Izabella Miko’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Izabella Miko’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Rooster
Izabella Miko was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Izabella Miko’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Izabella Miko was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Izabella Miko’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Izabella Miko’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.