J.A. Verdijantoro (Rock Singer) was born on the 24th of June, 1972. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 4. J.A.’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about J.A. Verdijantoro below ↓
|REAL NAME:||J.A. Verdijantoro|
J.A. Verdijantoro, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in Indonesia on Saturday, June 24, 1972. Indonesian rock singer/songwriter who rose to fame as the lead vocalist of the rock band Koil. As a member of the band he performed under the professional stage name Otong.
Family: He is the older brother of fellow Koil member Donnijantoro. J.A. Verdijantoro father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on J.A. Verdijantoro’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, J.A. Verdijantoro is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of J.A. Verdijantoro’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. J.A. Verdijantoro’s zodiac sign is Cancer
J.A. Verdijantoro zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 50 years old
The rock singer has been alive for 18,540 days or 444,968 hours. There were precisely 628 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 24, 1972|
|AGE:||50 years old|
J.A. Verdijantoro was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On J.A. Verdijantoro’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,851,545,181 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1972, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Candy Man" by Sammy Davis Jr..
On this day in history:
5. J.A. Verdijantoro’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as J.A. Verdijantoro’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
J.A. Verdijantoro was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. J.A. Verdijantoro’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
J.A. Verdijantoro was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. J.A. Verdijantoro’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. J.A. Verdijantoro’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.