J. Cole (Rapper) was born on the 28th of January, 1985. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 7. Jermaine’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about J. Cole below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jermaine Lamarr Cole|
|NICKNAME:||Therapist, Blaza, J. Cole|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Frankfurt, Hesse, West Germany|
J. Cole, best known for being a Rapper, was born in Frankfurt, Hesse, West Germany on Monday, January 28, 1985. Born Jermaine Cole, he is a rapper and record producer whose first album debuted at number one on the US Billboard chart in 2011. His 2013 album, Born Sinner, also reached #1 on the charts.
Family: He was raised by his mother and cousin in North Carolina after his father, a military officer, left the family. J. Cole father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on J. Cole’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Jermaine Lamarr Cole attended Terry Sanford High School and St. Johns University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, J. Cole is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of J. Cole’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. J. Cole’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
J. Cole zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 38 years old
The American rapper has been alive for 13,883 days or 333,210 hours. There were precisely 471 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 28, 1985|
|AGE:||38 years old|
J. Cole was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On J. Cole’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Want to Know What Love Is" by Foreigner.
On this day in history:
5. J. Cole’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as J. Cole’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
J. Cole was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. J. Cole’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
J. Cole was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. J. Cole’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. J. Cole’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.