J. Evan Bonifant (Movie Actor) was born on the 19th of August, 1985. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 5. J.’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about J. Evan Bonifant below ↓
|NAME:||J. Evan Bonifant|
|REAL NAME:||J. Evan Bonifant|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA|
J. Evan Bonifant, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA on Monday, August 19, 1985. Former child actor who played roles in 3 Ninjas, Kick Back, and Blues Brothers 2000. He also starred in Dottie Gets Spanked in 1993.
Family: He is the son of actor Phil Bonifant. J. Evan Bonifant father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on J. Evan Bonifant’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, J. Evan Bonifant is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of J. Evan Bonifant’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. J. Evan Bonifant’s zodiac sign is Leo
J. Evan Bonifant zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 36 years old
The American movie actor has been alive for 13,292 days or 319,014 hours. There were precisely 451 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 19, 1985|
|AGE:||36 years old|
J. Evan Bonifant was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On J. Evan Bonifant’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated 135,970,553 babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Power Of Love" by Huey Lewis & The News.
On this day in history:
1839 – Details of Louis Daguerre's 1st practical photographic process are released in Paris.
1942 – World War II: Over 4,000 Canadian and British soldiers killed, wounded or captured raiding Dieppe, France.
1988 – Iran-Iraq begin a cease-fire in their 8-year-old war (11 PM EDT).
5. J. Evan Bonifant’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as J. Evan Bonifant’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
J. Evan Bonifant was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. J. Evan Bonifant’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
J. Evan Bonifant was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. J. Evan Bonifant’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. J. Evan Bonifant’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.