J Holiday (Rapper) was born on the 29th of November, 1984. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 8. Nahum’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about J Holiday below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Nahum Grymes|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Washington D.C, United States|
J Holiday, best known for being a Rapper, was born in Washington D.C, United States on Thursday, November 29, 1984. Hip hop artist who earned a Best Contemporary R&B Album Grammy Award-nomination in 2009 for Back of My Lac’. He released the single “Suffocate” in 2007 and it charted in the Billboard Top 20.
Family: He began a relationship with model Jessica White in 2013. J Holiday father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on J Holiday’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, J Holiday is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of J Holiday’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. J Holiday’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
J Holiday zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 38 years old
The American rapper has been alive for 13,993 days or 335,841 hours. There were precisely 474 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 29, 1984|
|AGE:||38 years old|
J Holiday was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On J Holiday’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by Wham!.
On this day in history:
5. J Holiday’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as J Holiday’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rat
J Holiday was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. J Holiday’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
J Holiday was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. J Holiday’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. J Holiday’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.