J. Oliver (Music Producer) was born on the 16th of December, 1987. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 8. J.’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about J. Oliver below ↓
|REAL NAME:||J. Oliver|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Baltimore, Maryland, USA|
J. Oliver, best known for being a Music Producer, was born in Baltimore, Maryland, USA on Wednesday, December 16, 1987. Multi-talented artist, producer and songwriter who has worked with well-known rappers such as Meek Mill and French Montana, among several others. He released his first mixtape as a solo artist, titled I Am Kanye West.
Family: He was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland, but has also lived in Dallas, Texas. J. Oliver father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on J. Oliver’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, J. Oliver is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of J. Oliver’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. J. Oliver’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
J. Oliver zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 34 years old
The American music producer has been alive for 12,455 days or 298,943 hours. There were precisely 422 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 16, 1987|
|AGE:||34 years old|
J. Oliver was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On J. Oliver’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,055,636,132 and there were an estimated 138,691,278 babies born throughout the world in 1987, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Faith" by George Michael.
On this day in history:
755 – An Lushan revolts against Chancellor Yang Guozhong at Fanyang, initiating the An Shi Rebellion during Chinese Tang Dynasty.
1598 – Seven Year War: Battle of Noryang Point - in the final battle of the war Korean navy decisively defeats the Japanese.
1653 – Parliamentarian General Oliver Cromwell appointed as Lord Protector of England, Scotland and Ireland.
5. J. Oliver’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as J. Oliver’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
J. Oliver was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. J. Oliver’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
J. Oliver was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. J. Oliver’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. J. Oliver’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.