J Smith (YouTuber) was born on the 20th of August, 1988. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 9. J’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about J Smith below ↓
|REAL NAME:||J Smith|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York, United States|
J Smith, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in New York, United States on Saturday, August 20, 1988. Born Josh Smith but more widely known to his YouTube subscribers as JSmithOTI, he creates content in the form of Let’s Plays on YouTube and live streams on TwitchTV.
Family: He was born in Rome, New York and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. J Smith father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on J Smith’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, J Smith is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of J Smith’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. J Smith’s zodiac sign is Leo
J Smith zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 33 years old
The American youtuber has been alive for 12,201 days or 292,827 hours. There were precisely 414 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 20, 1988|
|AGE:||33 years old|
J Smith was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On J Smith’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated 139,142,510 babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Roll With It" by Steve Winwood.
On this day in history:
1597 – 1st Dutch East India Company ships return from the Far East.
1619 – 1st known African Americans in English North America (approx. 20) land at Point Comfort (Fort Monroe), Virginia. They are then sold or traded into servitude..
1741 – Alaska first sighted by Danish explorer Vitus Bering at head of Russian expedition.
5. J Smith’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as J Smith’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
J Smith was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. J Smith’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
J Smith was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. J Smith’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. J Smith’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.