J.T. Barrett (Football Player) was born on the 23rd of January, 1995. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 3. J.T.’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about J.T. Barrett below ↓
|REAL NAME:||J.T. Barrett|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Wichita Falls, Texas, USA|
J.T. Barrett, best known for being a Football Player, was born in Wichita Falls, Texas, USA on Monday, January 23, 1995. Quarterback who won the inaugural College Football Playoff National Championship as a member of the Ohio State Buckeyes in 2015. He was considered a Heisman Trophy candidate early in the season before breaking his ankle in a game against the Michigan Wolverines.
Family: He has brothers named Stephen and Xavier. J.T. Barrett father’s name is Joe Barrett and mother Stacy Barrett. We will continue to update details on J.T. Barrett’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, J.T. Barrett is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of J.T. Barrett’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. J.T. Barrett’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
J.T. Barrett zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 28 years old
The American football player has been alive for 10,284 days or 246,835 hours. There were precisely 349 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 23, 1995|
|AGE:||28 years old|
J.T. Barrett was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On J.T. Barrett’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,751,474,416 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1995, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Creep" by TLC.
On this day in history:
5. J.T. Barrett’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as J.T. Barrett’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
J.T. Barrett was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. J.T. Barrett’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
J.T. Barrett was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. J.T. Barrett’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. J.T. Barrett’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.