J. Valentine (Pop Singer) was born on the 9th of July, 1979. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 6. J.’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about J. Valentine below ↓
|REAL NAME:||J. Valentine|
|BIRTHPLACE:||California, United States|
J. Valentine, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in California, United States on Monday, July 9, 1979. Songwriter best known for lending his talents to songs like N’Sync’s “Celebrity.” As a solo artist, he released his debut album The Testimony in 2011.
Family: His brothers were street performers at Fisherman’s Wharf. J. Valentine father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on J. Valentine’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, J. Valentine is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of J. Valentine’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. J. Valentine’s zodiac sign is Cancer
J. Valentine zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 42 years old
The American pop singer has been alive for 15,542 days or 373,027 hours. There were precisely 527 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 9, 1979|
|AGE:||42 years old|
J. Valentine was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On J. Valentine’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated 123,688,258 babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Bad Girls" by Donna Summer.
On this day in history:
1401 – Turko-Mongol ruler Tamerlane (Timur) destroys Baghdad, killing 20,000.
1790 – Russo-Swedish War: Second Battle of Svensksund - in the Baltic Sea, the Swedish Navy captures one third of the Russian fleet.
1868 – Tennessee and South Carolina are 1st to ratify the 14th Amendment to the US constitution, guaranteeing civil rights.
5. J. Valentine’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as J. Valentine’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
J. Valentine was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. J. Valentine’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
J. Valentine was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. J. Valentine’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. J. Valentine’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.