Ja Mezz (Rapper) was born on the 11th of August, 1989. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 1. Ja’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ja Mezz below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ja Mezz|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Seoul, South Korea|
Ja Mezz, best known for being a Rapper, was born in Seoul, South Korea on Friday, August 11, 1989. Korean rapper who finished in the top 12 on the rap competition show Show Me the Money 4, where he was a member of Team ZiPal. His debut album, 1/4, was released in August 2014.
Family: His real name is Kim Sung-hee. Ja Mezz father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ja Mezz’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ja Mezz is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ja Mezz’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ja Mezz’s zodiac sign is Leo
Ja Mezz zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 32 years old
The South Korean rapper has been alive for 11,841 days or 284,199 hours. There were precisely 401 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 11, 1989|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Ja Mezz was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Ja Mezz’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated 138,969,301 babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Right Here Waiting" by Richard Marx.
On this day in history:
1945 – Allies refuse Japan's offer to surrender on the condition that Emperor Hirohito retains his status.
1954 – Formal peace treaty ends over 7 yrs of fighting in Indochina between the French and the Communist Viet Minh.
1988 – Al-Qaeda formed at a meeting between Osama bin Laden, Zawahiri and Dr Fadl in Peshawar, Pakistan.
5. Ja Mezz’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ja Mezz’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Ja Mezz was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Ja Mezz’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Ja Mezz was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Ja Mezz’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Ja Mezz’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.