Jaan Kaplinski (Poet) was born on the 22nd of January, 1941. He was born in 1940s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 2. Jaan’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jaan Kaplinski below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jaan Kaplinski|
Jaan Kaplinski, best known for being a Poet, was born in Estonia on Wednesday, January 22, 1941. Estonian poet, critic, translator, and philosopher known for The Wandering Border, Evening Brings Everything Back, and other poetic works. He also published an autobiographical novel entitled The Same River.
Family: He was married twice — to a woman named Kullike and to writer Tiia Toomet — and had four sons and one daughter. Jaan Kaplinski father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jaan Kaplinski’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jaan Kaplinski is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jaan Kaplinski’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jaan Kaplinski’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Jaan Kaplinski zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 82 years old
The Estonian poet has been alive for 30,018 days or 720,454 hours. There were precisely 1,018 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 22, 1941|
|AGE:||82 years old|
Jaan Kaplinski was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Jaan Kaplinski’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1941, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Jaan Kaplinski’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jaan Kaplinski’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Jaan Kaplinski was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Jaan Kaplinski’s life path number is 2Life Path Number 2 represent 'The Diplomat'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 2 have the most amazing ability to create peace and harmony wherever they go. Number 2 unites and brings an end to separateness. Its energy is that of the Sacred Feminine. The values are partnerships, balance, love. The challenges are to tap into your emotional sensitivity — and use it to connect with others.
8. Silent Generation
Jaan Kaplinski was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Jaan Kaplinski’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Jaan Kaplinski’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.