Jace Sayler (Football Player) was born on the 27th of February, 1979. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 1. Jace’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jace Sayler below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jace Sayler|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Illinois, United States|
Jace Sayler, best known for being a Football Player, was born in Illinois, United States on Tuesday, February 27, 1979. Former defensive tackle who spent three years in the NFL with the New England Patriots, Washington Redskins and San Francisco 49ers from 2001 to 2003.
Family: He has a son with his wife Christine. Jace Sayler father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jace Sayler’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jace Sayler is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jace Sayler’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jace Sayler’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Jace Sayler zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 44 years old
The American football player has been alive for 16,105 days or 386,522 hours. There were precisely 546 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 27, 1979|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Jace Sayler was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Jace Sayler’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy" by Rod Stewart.
On this day in history:
5. Jace Sayler’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jace Sayler’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Jace Sayler was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Jace Sayler’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Jace Sayler was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Jace Sayler’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Jace Sayler’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.