Jack Coleman (TV Actor) was born on the 21st of February, 1958. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 1. Jack’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jack Coleman below ↓
|REAL NAME:||John MacDonald Coleman|
|NICKNAME:||John MacDonald Coleman, John Coleman, Jack Coleman|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Easton, Pennsylvania USA|
Jack Coleman, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Easton, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, February 21, 1958. American television actor and writer known best for his role as Steven Carrington in the popular Dynasty soap opera. He also played the role of Noah Bennet in Heroes and Heroes Reborn.
Family: He married actress Beth Toussaint in 1996; they welcomed a daughter, Tess, in 1999. Jack Coleman father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jack Coleman’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jack Coleman is married Beth Toussaint.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jack Coleman’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jack Coleman’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Jack Coleman zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 65 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 23,749 days or 569,982 hours. There were precisely 805 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 21, 1958|
|AGE:||65 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Jack Coleman was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Jack Coleman’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,924,081,243 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1958, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Jack Coleman’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jack Coleman’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Jack Coleman was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Jack Coleman’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Jack Coleman was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Jack Coleman’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Jack Coleman’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.