Jack Guinness (Model) was born on the 28th of July, 1988. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 7. Jack’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jack Guinness below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jack Guinness|
Jack Guinness, best known for being a Model, was born in London, England on Thursday, July 28, 1988. International fashion model who is best known for modeling for brands such as Paul Smith, Barbour, and Nicole Farhi. He was also most notably the face of the UGG autumn/winter 2014 global brand campaign. He has been featured in digital content for Gucci, Vogue and GQ.
Family: He is originally from London. He has always been particular about fashion, even as a kid. Jack Guinness father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jack Guinness’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jack Guinness is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jack Guinness’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jack Guinness’s zodiac sign is Leo
Jack Guinness zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 34 years old
The model has been alive for 12,662 days or 303,898 hours. There were precisely 429 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 28, 1988|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Jack Guinness was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Jack Guinness’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Roll With It" by Steve Winwood.
On this day in history:
5. Jack Guinness’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jack Guinness’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Jack Guinness was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Jack Guinness’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Jack Guinness was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jack Guinness’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Jack Guinness’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.