Jack Ingram (Country Singer) was born on the 15th of November, 1970. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 7. Jack’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jack Ingram below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jack Owen Ingram|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Houston, Texas, USA|
Jack Ingram, best known for being a Country Singer, was born in Houston, Texas, USA on Sunday, November 15, 1970. Country singer who released the hit songs “That’s a Man” and “Measure of Man.” He won a CMT Music Award in 2007 for Wide Open Country Video of the Year.
Family: He grew up in The Woodlands, Texas. He married Amy Ingram. They have three children Ava Adele, Eli and Hudson. Jack Ingram father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jack Ingram’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jack Ingram is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jack Ingram’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jack Ingram’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Jack Ingram zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 52 years old
The American country singer has been alive for 19,119 days or 458,876 hours. There were precisely 648 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 15, 1970|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Jack Ingram was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Jack Ingram’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,700,577,650 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1970, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Think I Love You" by Partridge Family.
On this day in history:
5. Jack Ingram’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jack Ingram’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Jack Ingram was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Jack Ingram’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Jack Ingram was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Jack Ingram’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Jack Ingram’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.