Jack Lousma (Astronaut) was born on the 29th of February, 1936. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 5. Jack’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jack Lousma below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jack Lousma|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA|
Jack Lousma, best known for being a Astronaut, was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA on Saturday, February 29, 1936. American space shuttle commander of STS-3 and member of the 2nd manned crew on the Skylab space station. He was selected as part of the 1966 NASA Group.
Family: He married Gratia Kay in 1956. Jack Lousma father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jack Lousma’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jack Lousma is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jack Lousma’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jack Lousma’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Jack Lousma zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 85 years old
The American astronaut has been alive for 31,364 days or 752,750 hours. There were precisely 1,063 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 29, 1936|
|AGE:||85 years old|
Jack Lousma was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Jack Lousma’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1936, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Jack Lousma’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jack Lousma’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Jack Lousma was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Jack Lousma’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Silent Generation
Jack Lousma was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Jack Lousma’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Jack Lousma’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.