Jack Messina (TV Actor) was born on the 2nd of September, 2007. He was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 2. Jack’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jack Messina below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jack Messina|
Jack Messina, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in United States on Sunday, September 2, 2007. Series regular in the NBC drama series Manifest who landed the role of Cal Stone. He was a guest-star in an episode of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel .
Family: He is an American actor. Jack Messina father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jack Messina’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jack Messina is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jack Messina’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jack Messina’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Jack Messina zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 15 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 5,754 days or 138,114 hours. There were precisely 195 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 2, 2007|
|AGE:||15 years old|
Jack Messina was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Jack Messina’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,706,418,593 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2007, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie.
On this day in history:
5. Jack Messina’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jack Messina’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Jack Messina was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Jack Messina’s life path number is 2Life Path Number 2 represent 'The Diplomat'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 2 have the most amazing ability to create peace and harmony wherever they go. Number 2 unites and brings an end to separateness. Its energy is that of the Sacred Feminine. The values are partnerships, balance, love. The challenges are to tap into your emotional sensitivity — and use it to connect with others.
8. Generation Z
Jack Messina was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Jack Messina’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Jack Messina’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.