Jackie Figueroa (Instagram Star) was born on the 18th of August, 1996. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 6. Jackie’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jackie Figueroa below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jackie Figueroa|
Jackie Figueroa, best known for being a Instagram Star, was born in El Salvador on Sunday, August 18, 1996. Social media influencer known on Instagram as jfigggs and on Twitter as zeejfigs. She has earned more than 350,000 and 70,000 followers on each of the networks, respectively.
Family: She began dating Brandon Awadis in January of 2016. Jackie Figueroa father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jackie Figueroa’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jackie Figueroa is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jackie Figueroa’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jackie Figueroa’s zodiac sign is Leo
Jackie Figueroa zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 24 years old
The instagram star has been alive for 8,805 days or 211,338 hours. There were precisely 298 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 18, 1996|
|AGE:||24 years old|
Jackie Figueroa was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Jackie Figueroa’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,831,565,020 and there were an estimated 131,354,612 babies born throughout the world in 1996, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)" by Los Del Rio.
On this day in history:
1737 – First public admittance to the Salon de Paris art exhibition at the Louvre in Paris.
1838 – United States Exploring Expedition headed by Charles Wilkes departs for the Pacific Ocean and Antarctica.
1914 – US President Woodrow Wilson issues "Proclamation of Neutrality".
5. Jackie Figueroa’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jackie Figueroa’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Jackie Figueroa was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Jackie Figueroa’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Jackie Figueroa was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jackie Figueroa’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Jackie Figueroa’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.