Jackie Gillies (Reality Star) was born on the 11th of June, 1980. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Gemini and her life path number is 8. Jackie’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jackie Gillies below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jackie Gillies|
Jackie Gillies, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Croatia on Wednesday, June 11, 1980. Reality TV star known for being one of the main housewives on The Real Housewives of Melbourne. She’s also known for being a prominent Australian psychic.
Family: She married Ben Gillies in 2010. She moved to Australia from Croatia when she was an infant and has a younger sister named Angela. Jackie Gillies father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jackie Gillies’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jackie Gillies is married Ben Gillies.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jackie Gillies’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jackie Gillies’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Jackie Gillies zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The Australian reality star has been alive for 15,633 days or 375,213 hours. There were precisely 530 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 11, 1980|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Jackie Gillies was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Jackie Gillies’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Funkytown" by Lipps, Inc..
On this day in history:
5. Jackie Gillies’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jackie Gillies’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Jackie Gillies was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Jackie Gillies’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Jackie Gillies was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jackie Gillies’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Jackie Gillies’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.