Jackie Hill-Perry (Poet) was born on the 21st of June, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Gemini and her life path number is 9. Jackie’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jackie Hill-Perry below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jackie Hill-Perry|
Jackie Hill-Perry, best known for being a Poet, was born in St. Louis on Wednesday, June 21, 1989. Spoken word poet widely known for her infusion of traditional Christian themes with her poetry and hip-hop music. In 2014, she released her debut rap album The Art of Joy.
Family: She married her husband and fellow spoken word poet Preston Perry. The couple have one daughter named Eden. Jackie Hill-Perry father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jackie Hill-Perry’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jackie Hill-Perry is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jackie Hill-Perry’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jackie Hill-Perry’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Jackie Hill-Perry zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The American poet has been alive for 12,336 days or 296,073 hours. There were precisely 418 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 21, 1989|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Jackie Hill-Perry was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Jackie Hill-Perry’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Satisfied" by Richard Marx.
On this day in history:
5. Jackie Hill-Perry’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jackie Hill-Perry’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Jackie Hill-Perry was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Jackie Hill-Perry’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Jackie Hill-Perry was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jackie Hill-Perry’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Jackie Hill-Perry’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.