Jackie Martling (Comedian) was born on the 14th of February, 1944. He was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 7. Jackie’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jackie Martling below ↓
|REAL NAME:||John Coger Martling, Jr.|
|NICKNAME:||The Jokeman, Jackie Marlow, Jackie 922-Whine|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Mineola, New York, USA|
Jackie Martling, best known for being a Comedian, was born in Mineola, New York, USA on Monday, February 14, 1944. American stand-up comedian, writer, radio personality, author, and actor who’s best known for being the head writer for The Howard Stern Show from 1983 to 2001. He published two books, Disgustingly Dirty Joke Book and The Joke Man: Bow to Stern.
Family: He’s the eldest of four children. He was married to actress Nancy Sirianni. Jackie Martling father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jackie Martling’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: John Coger Martling, Jr. attended Michigan State University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jackie Martling is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jackie Martling’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jackie Martling’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Jackie Martling zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 78 years old
The American comedian has been alive for 28,721 days or 689,315 hours. There were precisely 974 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 14, 1944|
|AGE:||78 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Jackie Martling was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Jackie Martling’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1944, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Jackie Martling’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jackie Martling’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Jackie Martling was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Jackie Martling’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Jackie Martling was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Jackie Martling’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Jackie Martling’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.