Jackie Oakley (Family Member) was born on the 23rd of January, 1965. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 9. Jackie’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jackie Oakley below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jackie Oakley|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Michigan, United States|
Jackie Oakley, best known for being a Family Member, was born in Michigan, United States on Saturday, January 23, 1965. Referred to as Queen Jackie and Mama Jackie, she is the mother of web video star Tyler Oakley. She has appeared in a range of Tyler’s videos on his YouTube channel.
Family: She and Tyler’s father got divorced when Tyler was a toddler. Tyler and his siblings grew up living with her. Jackie Oakley father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jackie Oakley’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jackie Oakley is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jackie Oakley’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jackie Oakley’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Jackie Oakley zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 58 years old
The American family member has been alive for 21,189 days or 508,542 hours. There were precisely 718 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 23, 1965|
|AGE:||58 years old|
Jackie Oakley was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Jackie Oakley’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,339,592,688 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1965, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Downtown" by Petula Clark.
On this day in history:
5. Jackie Oakley’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jackie Oakley’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Jackie Oakley was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Jackie Oakley’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Jackie Oakley was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Jackie Oakley’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Jackie Oakley’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.