Jackson Bates (Reality Star) was born on the 17th of February, 2002. He was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 5. Jackson’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jackson Bates below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jackson Ezekiel Bates|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Tennessee, United States|
Jackson Bates, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Tennessee, United States on Sunday, February 17, 2002. Reality star who is known for being a member of the Bates family on the Up TV show Bringing Up Bates. His parents are Gil and Kelly Jo Bates.
Family: He is an uncle to Bradley Gilvin Bates. Jackson Bates father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jackson Bates’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jackson Bates is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jackson Bates’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jackson Bates’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Jackson Bates zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 21 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 7,700 days or 184,806 hours. There were precisely 261 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 17, 2002|
|AGE:||21 years old|
Jackson Bates was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Jackson Bates’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,302,149,639 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2002, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Always On Time" by Ja Rule.
On this day in history:
5. Jackson Bates’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jackson Bates’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Jackson Bates was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Jackson Bates’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation Z
Jackson Bates was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Jackson Bates’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Jackson Bates’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.