Jaclyn Lovey (Folk Singer) was born on the 24th of January, 2001. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 1. Jaclyn’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jaclyn Lovey below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jaclyn Lovey|
Jaclyn Lovey, best known for being a Folk Singer, was born in United States on Wednesday, January 24, 2001. American singer best known for her appearance on the 2018 season of The Voice. She sung Elvis Presley’s “Can’t Help Falling In Love” for her blind audition.
Family: Her parents appeared on the episode of The Voice in which she auditioned in February 2018. Jaclyn Lovey father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jaclyn Lovey’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jaclyn Lovey is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jaclyn Lovey’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jaclyn Lovey’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Jaclyn Lovey zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 21 years old
The American folk singer has been alive for 7,926 days or 190,242 hours. There were precisely 269 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 24, 2001|
|AGE:||21 years old|
Jaclyn Lovey was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Jaclyn Lovey’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2001, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Jaclyn Lovey’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jaclyn Lovey’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Jaclyn Lovey was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Jaclyn Lovey’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation Z
Jaclyn Lovey was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Jaclyn Lovey’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Jaclyn Lovey’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.