Jacob Banks (R&B Singer) was born on the 24th of July, 1991. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 6. Jacob’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jacob Banks below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jacob Banks|
Jacob Banks, best known for being a R&B Singer, was born in Birmingham on Wednesday, July 24, 1991. British singer known for his albums The Monologue and The Paradox. In 2012, he won an Adidas music competition called Are You In and was invited to perform on BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge, becoming the first unsigned musician to do so.
Family: He has younger twin siblings named Toye and Tola. Jacob Banks father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jacob Banks’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jacob Banks is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jacob Banks’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jacob Banks’s zodiac sign is Leo
Jacob Banks zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 31 years old
The British r&b singer has been alive for 11,567 days or 277,615 hours. There were precisely 392 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 24, 1991|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Jacob Banks was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Jacob Banks’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "(Everything I Do) I Do It for You" by Bryan Adams.
On this day in history:
5. Jacob Banks’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jacob Banks’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Jacob Banks was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Jacob Banks’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Jacob Banks was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jacob Banks’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Jacob Banks’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.