Jacob Williams (Comedian) was born on the 10th of October, 1988. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 1. Jacob’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jacob Williams below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Jacob Williams|
Jacob Williams, best known for being a Comedian, was born in Pittsburgh on Monday, October 10, 1988. Comedian and frequent performer on MTV’s Wild ‘N Out who reached the semi-finals on the seventh season on America’s Got Talent.
Family: Although he was born in Pittsburgh, he grew up primarily in Louisville, KY. Jacob Williams father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jacob Williams’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jacob Williams is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jacob Williams’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jacob Williams’s zodiac sign is Libra
Jacob Williams zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 31 years old
The comedian has been alive for 11,378 days or 273,093 hours. There were precisely 386 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 10, 1988|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Jacob Williams was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Jacob Williams’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated 139,142,510 babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Red Red Wine" by UB40.
On this day in history:
680 – Al-Hussein (Al-?usayn ibn) and his followers killed at Karbala by army of Yazid, the Umayyad caliph, on the way to Kufa.
1780 – Great Hurricane of 1780 kills 20,000 to 30,000 in Caribbean, hitting Barbados first. Atlantic's deadliest recorded hurricane..
1954 – Ho Chi Minh enters Hanoi after withdrawal of French troops.
5. Jacob Williams’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jacob Williams’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Jacob Williams was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Jacob Williams’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Jacob Williams was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jacob Williams’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Jacob Williams’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.