Jacqueline Fernandez (Movie Actress) was born on the 11th of August, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 6. Jacqueline’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jacqueline Fernandez below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jacqueline Fernandez|
|NICKNAME:||Jacky, Jacqueline Fernandez|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Colombo, Sri Lanka|
Jacqueline Fernandez, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Colombo, Sri Lanka on Sunday, August 11, 1985. Miss Sri Lanka Universe 2006 who became a Bollywood star with acclaimed roles in the Aladin, Murder 2 and Race 2. She won the IIFA Award for Star Debut of the Year and also received the Stardust Award for Best Exciting Face.
Family: She was born in Colombo, Sri Lanka, and moved to Bahrain with her family at the age of three. She dated Hassan bin Rashid Al Khalifa, a Bahraini prince, from 2008 until their split in 2011. She then began dating director Sajid Khan, but the couple broke up in 2013. Jacqueline Fernandez father’s name is Elroy Fernansez and mother Kim. We will continue to update details on Jacqueline Fernandez’s family.
Education: Jacqueline Fernandez attended Sacred Heart School and Berlitz School of Languages, University of Sydney.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jacqueline Fernandez is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jacqueline Fernandez’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jacqueline Fernandez’s zodiac sign is Leo
Jacqueline Fernandez zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The Sri Lankan movie actress has been alive for 13,989 days or 335,743 hours. There were precisely 474 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 11, 1985|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Jacqueline Fernandez was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Jacqueline Fernandez’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Shout" by Tears for Fears.
On this day in history:
5. Jacqueline Fernandez’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jacqueline Fernandez’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Jacqueline Fernandez was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Jacqueline Fernandez’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Jacqueline Fernandez was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jacqueline Fernandez’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Jacqueline Fernandez’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.