Jacqueline Wong (TV Actress) was born on the 23rd of January, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 6. Jacqueline’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jacqueline Wong below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jacqueline Wong|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York City, New York, USA|
Jacqueline Wong, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in New York City, New York, USA on Monday, January 23, 1989. American and Hong Kong actress who has appeared in TV dramas like Inspector Gourmet and Smooth Talker. She played the role of Law Chi-wing in the 2015 show Limelight Years.
Family: Her father is Pui-Lam Wong and her sister is named Scarlett Wong. Jacqueline Wong father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jacqueline Wong’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jacqueline Wong is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jacqueline Wong’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jacqueline Wong’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Jacqueline Wong zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The Hongkonger tv actress has been alive for 12,424 days or 298,196 hours. There were precisely 421 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 23, 1989|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Jacqueline Wong was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Jacqueline Wong’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Two Hearts" by Phil Collins.
On this day in history:
5. Jacqueline Wong’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jacqueline Wong’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Jacqueline Wong was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Jacqueline Wong’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Jacqueline Wong was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jacqueline Wong’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Jacqueline Wong’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.