Jaeger O’Meara (Australian Rules Footballer) was born on the 23rd of February, 1994. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 3. Jaeger’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jaeger O’Meara below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jaeger O’Meara|
|PROFESSION:||Australian Rules Footballer|
Jaeger O’Meara, best known for being a Australian Rules Footballer, was born in Australia on Wednesday, February 23, 1994. Australian rules footballer playing for the Hawthorn Football Club in the Australian Football League. He previously played for the Gold Coast Football Club between 2013 and 2016
Family: He’s dated lifestyle influencer Rhiannon Joyce. Jaeger O’Meara father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jaeger O’Meara’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jaeger O’Meara is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jaeger O’Meara’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jaeger O’Meara’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Jaeger O’Meara zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 29 years old
The Australian australian rules footballer has been alive for 10,697 days or 256,738 hours. There were precisely 363 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 23, 1994|
|AGE:||29 years old|
Jaeger O’Meara was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Jaeger O’Meara’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,670,319,703 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1994, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Power of Love" by Celine Dion.
On this day in history:
5. Jaeger O’Meara’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jaeger O’Meara’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Jaeger O’Meara was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Jaeger O’Meara’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Jaeger O’Meara was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jaeger O’Meara’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Jaeger O’Meara’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.