Jake Holland (Vine Star) was born on the 6th of February, 1985. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 4. Jake’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jake Holland below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jake Holland|
Jake Holland, best known for being a Vine Star, was born in United States on Wednesday, February 6, 1985. Web video sensation who gained fame by posting comedy videos on the app Vine. He earned over 460,000 Vine followers before the app was shut down.
Family: He lives with his wife in Virginia. Jake Holland father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jake Holland’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jake Holland is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jake Holland’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jake Holland’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Jake Holland zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 37 years old
The American vine star has been alive for 13,875 days or 333,016 hours. There were precisely 470 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 6, 1985|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Jake Holland was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Jake Holland’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Want to Know What Love Is" by Foreigner.
On this day in history:
5. Jake Holland’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jake Holland’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Jake Holland was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Jake Holland’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Jake Holland was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jake Holland’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Jake Holland’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.