Jake Parrish (Dj) was born on the 7th of January, 1997. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 7. Jake’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jake Parrish below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jake Parrish|
|BIRTHPLACE:||California, United States|
Jake Parrish, best known for being a Dj, was born in California, United States on Tuesday, January 7, 1997. Social star and DJ whose music can be found on his SoundCloud account. He released his debut single “Right Away” in 2017. He has over 60,000 followers on his vomacjake Instagram account. He was previously popular on the app Vine, where he was known under the name JakeeyP.
Family: He was born in the Bay Area of California. He has two older brothers, one being Myles Parrish of the duo Kalin and Myles. Jake Parrish father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jake Parrish’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jake Parrish is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jake Parrish’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jake Parrish’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Jake Parrish zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 26 years old
The American dj has been alive for 9,528 days or 228,687 hours. There were precisely 323 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 7, 1997|
|AGE:||26 years old|
Jake Parrish was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Jake Parrish’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,910,566,295 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1997, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Un-Break My Heart" by Toni Braxton.
On this day in history:
5. Jake Parrish’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jake Parrish’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Jake Parrish was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Jake Parrish’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Jake Parrish was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jake Parrish’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Jake Parrish’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.