Jamal Edwards (Entrepreneur) was born on the 24th of August, 1990. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 6. Jamal’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jamal Edwards below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jamal Edwards|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Luton, Bedfordshire, England, UK|
Jamal Edwards, best known for being a Entrepreneur, was born in Luton, Bedfordshire, England, UK on Friday, August 24, 1990. Founder and CEO of SB.TV, a UK online urban music channel, which became an innovative music and lifestyle media platform. He wrote a business book called Self Belief: The Vision in 2013, which was a #1 bestseller its first week.
Family: He was born in Luton, England. He and his sister were raised by their mother Brenda. Jamal Edwards father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jamal Edwards’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jamal Edwards is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jamal Edwards’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jamal Edwards’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Jamal Edwards zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 32 years old
The entrepreneur has been alive for 11,846 days or 284,312 hours. There were precisely 402 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 24, 1990|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Jamal Edwards was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Jamal Edwards’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Vision of Love" by Mariah Carey.
On this day in history:
5. Jamal Edwards’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jamal Edwards’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Jamal Edwards was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Jamal Edwards’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Jamal Edwards was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jamal Edwards’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Jamal Edwards’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.