James Garrod (YouTuber) was born on the 23rd of November, 1996. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 5. James’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about James Garrod below ↓
|REAL NAME:||James Garrod|
James Garrod, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Orangeville, Canada on Saturday, November 23, 1996. Perhaps better known by his YouTube username PainfulPvP, he is a video gamer who specializes in PVP (Player Vs Player) content. He frequently collaborates with YouTuber LolitsAlex.
Family: He was born in Orangeville, Ontario, Canada. James Garrod father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on James Garrod’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, James Garrod is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of James Garrod’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. James Garrod’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
James Garrod zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 27 years old
The Canadian youtuber has been alive for 9,872 days or 236,948 hours. There were precisely 335 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 23, 1996|
|AGE:||27 years old|
James Garrod was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On James Garrod’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,831,565,020 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1996, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "No Diggity" by Blackstreet.
On this day in history:
5. James Garrod’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as James Garrod’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
James Garrod was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. James Garrod’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
James Garrod was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. James Garrod’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. James Garrod’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.