James Moore (Novelist) was born on the 16th of December, 1929. He was born in 1920s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 4. James’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about James Moore below ↓
|FULL NAME:||James Moore|
James Moore, best known for being a Novelist, was born in England on Monday, December 16, 1929. Royal Asiatic Society fellow who began his career with Gurdjieff and Mansfield in 1980 and wrote Gurdjieff: The Anatomy of a Myth in 1991.
Family: He was born in Saltash, Cornwall, United Kingdom. James Moore father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on James Moore’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, James Moore is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of James Moore’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. James Moore’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
James Moore zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 92 years old
The American novelist has been alive for 33,895 days days or 813,493 hours hours. There were precisely 1,149 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 16, 1929|
|AGE:||92 years old|
James Moore was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On James Moore’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1929, was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. James Moore’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as James Moore’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Serpent
James Moore was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. James Moore’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Silent Generation
James Moore was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. James Moore’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. James Moore’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.