James Murray (TV Actor) was born on the 22nd of January, 1975. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 9. James’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about James Murray below ↓
|REAL NAME:||James Scott Murray|
James Murray, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Manchester, England on Wednesday, January 22, 1975. He played the role of Sandy Hunter in Coronation Street with Anne Kirkbride. In 2014, he played Niles Pottinger, Mayor of Defiance in Defiance.
Family: He had two daughters with Sarah Parish, whom he married in 2007. Sadly their first daughter passed away before her first birthday due to a heart defect. James Murray father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on James Murray’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: James Scott Murray attended MMU, Manchester UK, Script writing/directing, 1998.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, James Murray is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of James Murray’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. James Murray’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
James Murray zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 48 years old
The British tv actor has been alive for 17,543 days or 421,053 hours. There were precisely 595 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 22, 1975|
|AGE:||48 years old|
James Murray was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On James Murray’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,079,087,198 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1975, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Please Mr. Postman" by The Carpenters.
On this day in history:
5. James Murray’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as James Murray’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
James Murray was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. James Murray’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
James Murray was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. James Murray’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. James Murray’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.