James Nesbitt (TV Actor) was born on the 15th of January, 1965. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 1. James’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about James Nesbitt below ↓
|REAL NAME:||James Nesbitt|
James Nesbitt, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Northern Ireland on Friday, January 15, 1965. Award-winning actor best known for his work in Cold Feet and for starring as the title character, Tommy Murphy, in Murphy’s Law.
Family: He got married to Sonia Forbes-Adam in 1994. He has two daughters, actresses Mary and Peggy Nesbitt. James Nesbitt father’s name is James Nesbitt and mother May Nesbitt. We will continue to update details on James Nesbitt’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, James Nesbitt is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of James Nesbitt’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. James Nesbitt’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
James Nesbitt zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 58 years old
The British tv actor has been alive for 21,202 days or 508,870 hours. There were precisely 719 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 15, 1965|
|AGE:||58 years old|
James Nesbitt was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On James Nesbitt’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,339,592,688 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1965, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Come See About Me" by The Supremes.
On this day in history:
5. James Nesbitt’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as James Nesbitt’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
James Nesbitt was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. James Nesbitt’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
James Nesbitt was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. James Nesbitt’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. James Nesbitt’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.