Jamie Mizrahi (Stylist) was born on the 28th of July, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 7. Jamie’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jamie Mizrahi below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jamie Mizrahi|
Jamie Mizrahi, best known for being a Stylist, was born in United States on Thursday, July 28, 1988. Became the go-to stylist for the young Hollywood set team. She’s worked on A-list stars such as Riley Keough, Kate Upton, Suki Waterhouse, Katy Perry and Britney Spears.
Family: She married Nico Mizrahi in April 2016. Jamie Mizrahi father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jamie Mizrahi’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jamie Mizrahi is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jamie Mizrahi’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jamie Mizrahi’s zodiac sign is Leo
Jamie Mizrahi zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The American stylist has been alive for 12,602 days or 302,456 hours. There were precisely 427 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 28, 1988|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Jamie Mizrahi was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Jamie Mizrahi’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Roll With It" by Steve Winwood.
On this day in history:
5. Jamie Mizrahi’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jamie Mizrahi’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Jamie Mizrahi was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Jamie Mizrahi’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Jamie Mizrahi was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jamie Mizrahi’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Jamie Mizrahi’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.