Jan Jorgensen (Badminton Player) was born on the 31st of December, 1987. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 5. Jan’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jan Jorgensen below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jan Jorgensen|
Jan Jorgensen, best known for being a Badminton Player, was born in Denmark on Thursday, December 31, 1987. One of Europe’s most accomplished badminton players, he won gold in the men’s singles event at the 2014 European Badminton Championships and also received gold medals at three separate European Mixed Team Badminton Championships (in 2009, 2011, and 2015).
Family: He was born and raised in Aalborg, Denmark. Jan Jorgensen father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jan Jorgensen’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jan Jorgensen is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jan Jorgensen’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jan Jorgensen’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Jan Jorgensen zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 33 years old
The Danish badminton player has been alive for 12,073 days or 289,755 hours. There were precisely 409 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 31, 1987|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Jan Jorgensen was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Jan Jorgensen’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,055,636,132 and there were an estimated 138,691,278 babies born throughout the world in 1987, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Faith" by George Michael.
On this day in history:
406 – 80,000 Vandals, Alans and Suebians cross the Rhine at Mainz, beginning invasion of Gallia.
1744 – English astronomer James Bradley announces discovery of Earth's nutation motion (wobble).
1775 – Battle of Quebec in American Revolutionary War; Americans defeated trying to take British stronghold.
5. Jan Jorgensen’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jan Jorgensen’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Jan Jorgensen was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Jan Jorgensen’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Jan Jorgensen was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jan Jorgensen’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Jan Jorgensen’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.