Jan Zelezny (Javelin Thrower) was born on the 16th of June, 1966. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Gemini and his life path number is 8. Jan’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jan Zelezny below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jan Zelezny|
Jan Zelezny, best known for being a Javelin Thrower, was born in Czech Republic on Thursday, June 16, 1966. Czech javelin thrower who won three Olympic gold medals and set the world record for javelin in 1996, with 98.48 meters.
Family: He and his wife Marta have two children, Katarina and Jan. Jan Zelezny father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jan Zelezny’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jan Zelezny is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jan Zelezny’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jan Zelezny’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Jan Zelezny zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 54 years old
The Czech javelin thrower has been alive for 20,032 days or 480,774 hours. There were precisely 679 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 16, 1966|
|AGE:||54 years old|
Jan Zelezny was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Jan Zelezny’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,408,121,405 and there were an estimated 118,093,834 babies born throughout the world in 1966, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Paint It, Black" by The Rolling Stones.
On this day in history:
1858 – Abraham Lincoln says "A house divided against itself cannot stand" accepting Illinois Republican Party's nomination for the Senate.
1880 – Salvation Army forms in London.
1904 – Bloomsday (date of events in James Joyce's Ulysses).
5. Jan Zelezny’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jan Zelezny’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Jan Zelezny was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Jan Zelezny’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Jan Zelezny was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Jan Zelezny’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Jan Zelezny’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.