Jane Fallon (Novelist) was born on the 9th of December, 1960. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 1. Jane’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jane Fallon below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jane Fallon|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Harrow, London, England, UK|
Jane Fallon, best known for being a Novelist, was born in Harrow, London, England, UK on Friday, December 9, 1960. The English author of four bestselling novels, including Getting Rid of Matthew (2007) and Got You Back (2008), she is also the longtime girlfriend of Ricky Gervais. Also a television producer, she worked on such shows as EastEnders and Undercover Heart.
Family: She grew up in London’s Harrow neighborhood. She and Ricky Gervais began living together in 1984. Jane Fallon father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jane Fallon’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Jane Fallon attended St Bernard’s Catholic Grammar School and University College London.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jane Fallon is dating Ricky Gervais.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jane Fallon’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jane Fallon’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Jane Fallon zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 60 years old
The British novelist has been alive for 22,153 days or 531,680 hours. There were precisely 751 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 9, 1960|
|AGE:||60 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Jane Fallon was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Jane Fallon’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,033,212,527 and there were an estimated 107,537,497 babies born throughout the world in 1960, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Are You Lonesome To-night?" by Elvis Presley With The Jordanaires.
On this day in history:
536 – Byzantine General Belisarius enters Rome while the Ostrogothic garrison peacefully leaves the city, returning the old capital to its empire..
1212 – Frederick II (later also Holy Roman Emperor) crowned King of Germany in Mainz.
1968 – NLS (a system for which hypertext and the computer mouse were developed) is publicly demonstrated for the first time in San Francisco..
5. Jane Fallon’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jane Fallon’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Jane Fallon was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Jane Fallon’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Jane Fallon was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Jane Fallon’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Jane Fallon’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.