Jane Fonda (Movie Actress) was born on the 21st of December, 1937. She was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 8. Jane’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jane Fonda below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lady Jayne Seymour Fonda|
|NICKNAME:||Hanoi Jane, Lady Jane, Lady Jayne Seymour Fonda, Jane Fonda|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York City, New York, USA|
Jane Fonda, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in New York City, New York, USA on Tuesday, December 21, 1937. Longtime actress who became known for her Oscar-winning performance in the 1971 film Klute and for vocalizing her opposition to the Vietnam war. Her most memorable film roles include Cat Ballou, Barefoot in the Park, Sunday in New York and Period of Adjustment. She also plays Grace in the Netflix series Grace and Frankie.
Family: She was married to Roger Vadim from 1965 to 1973, Tom Hayden from 1973 to 1990 and CNN founder Ted Turner from 1991 to 2001. She has two daughters named Vanessa and Mary and a son named Troy. Jane Fonda father’s name is Henry Fonda and mother Frances Ford Seymour. We will continue to update details on Jane Fonda’s family.
Frances Ford Seymour
Education: Lady Jayne Seymour Fonda attended Emma Willard School, Troy, New York, USA and Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, New York, Art Students League of New York.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jane Fonda is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jane Fonda’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jane Fonda’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Jane Fonda zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 83 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 30,457 days or 730,974 hours. There were precisely 1,032 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 21, 1937|
|AGE:||83 years old|
Jane Fonda was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Jane Fonda’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1937, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1620 – 102 Mayflower Pilgrims and about 30 crew land at Plymouth Rock, Massachusetts [OS=Dec 11].
1898 – French Scientists Pierre and Marie Curie discover radium.
1988 – Lockerbie disaster: Pan Am Flight 103 destroyed mid air by a terrorist bomb killing all 258 on board over Scotland.
5. Jane Fonda’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jane Fonda’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Ox
Jane Fonda was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Jane Fonda’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Silent Generation
Jane Fonda was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Jane Fonda’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Jane Fonda’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.