Jane Langton (Children’s Author) was born on the 30th of December, 1922. She was born in 1920s, in G.I. Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 2. Jane’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jane Langton below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Jane Langton|
Jane Langton, best known for being a Children’s Author, was born in Boston on Saturday, December 30, 1922. An American writer and children’s book author, she is best known for her novel The Fledgling, which won the prestigious Newbery Medal.
Family: With her husband, Bill Langton, she had three sons. Jane Langton father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jane Langton’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Jane Langton attended School of the Museum of Fine Arts at Tufts, Wellesley College, Radcliffe College, University of Michigan.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jane Langton is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jane Langton’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jane Langton’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Jane Langton zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 100 years old
The American children's author has been alive for 36,863 days days or 884,722 hours hours. There were precisely 1,250 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 30, 1922|
|AGE:||100 years old|
Jane Langton was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Jane Langton’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1922, Warren G. Harding (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Jane Langton’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jane Langton’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
|HAIR COLOR:||Salt and Pepper|
6. The Year of the Dog
Jane Langton was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Jane Langton’s life path number is 2Life Path Number 2 represent 'The Diplomat'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 2 have the most amazing ability to create peace and harmony wherever they go. Number 2 unites and brings an end to separateness. Its energy is that of the Sacred Feminine. The values are partnerships, balance, love. The challenges are to tap into your emotional sensitivity — and use it to connect with others.
8. G.I. Generation
Jane Langton was born in the middle of G.I. Generation.
9. Jane Langton’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Jane Langton’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.