Janel McCarville (Basketball Player) was born on the 3rd of November, 1982. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 7. Janel’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Janel McCarville below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Janel McCarville|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Wisconsin, United States|
Janel McCarville, best known for being a Basketball Player, was born in Wisconsin, United States on Wednesday, November 3, 1982. WNBA center who won a title with the Minnesota Lynx in 2013. As a Golden Gopher she set an NCAA tournament record for rebounds when she posted 75 rebounds over a 5-game stretch.
Family: She and her father Terence created a backboard from a tree trunk when she was a child. Janel McCarville father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Janel McCarville’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Janel McCarville is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Janel McCarville’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Janel McCarville’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Janel McCarville zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 40 years old
The American basketball player has been alive for 14,697 days or 352,735 hours. There were precisely 498 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 3, 1982|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Janel McCarville was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Janel McCarville’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Up Where We Belong" by Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes.
On this day in history:
5. Janel McCarville’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Janel McCarville’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Janel McCarville was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Janel McCarville’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Janel McCarville was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Janel McCarville’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Janel McCarville’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.