Janel Parrish (TV Actress) was born on the 30th of October, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 3. Janel’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Janel Parrish below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Janel Meilani Parrish|
|NICKNAME:||Janel, Janel Meilani Parrish, Janel Parrish|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Oahu, Hawaii, USA|
Janel Parrish, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Oahu, Hawaii, USA on Sunday, October 30, 1988. Actress who won multiple Teen Choice Awards for her portrayal of Mona Vanderwaal on the series Pretty Little Liars alongside Ashley Benson.
Family: Her parents are named Mark and Joanne. She had a relationship with musician Justin Altamura. Janel Parrish father’s name is Mark Parrish and mother Joanne Parrish. We will continue to update details on Janel Parrish’s family.
Education: Janel Meilani Parrish attended Moanalua High School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Janel Parrish is married Chris Long.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Janel Parrish’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Janel Parrish’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Janel Parrish zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 11,961 days or 287,073 hours. There were precisely 405 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 30, 1988|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Janel Parrish was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Janel Parrish’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated 139,142,510 babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Kokomo (From"Cocktail" )" by The Beach Boys.
On this day in history:
1340 – Battle of Rio Salado Battle (or Tarifa): King Afonso IV of Portugal and King Alfonso XI of Castile defeat Sultan Abu al-Hasan'Ali of Morocco and Yusuf I of Granada, last Mar?nids invasion of Iberian Peninsula.
1899 – Battle of Ladysmith, Natal: Boers defeat the British, leading to the Siege of Ladysmith.
1905 – October Manifesto Russian Tsar Nicholas II grants civil liberties and accepts the first Duma (Parliament).
5. Janel Parrish’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Janel Parrish’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Janel Parrish was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Janel Parrish’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Janel Parrish was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Janel Parrish’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Janel Parrish’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.