Janet Hubert (TV Actress) was born on the 13th of January, 1956. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 8. Janet’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Janet Hubert below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Janet Hubert|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York City, New York, USA|
Janet Hubert, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in New York City, New York, USA on Friday, January 13, 1956. American actress best known for playing the original Aunt Vivian on the television sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. She has also appeared on the shows Gilmore Girls, Friends, and the Bernie Mac show.
Family: She married James Whitten in 1990, and the couple had a son. Following her divorce from Whitten, she married Larry Kraft. Janet Hubert father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Janet Hubert’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Janet Hubert is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Janet Hubert’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Janet Hubert’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Janet Hubert zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 67 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 24,488 days or 587,725 hours. There were precisely 830 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 13, 1956|
|AGE:||67 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Janet Hubert was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Janet Hubert’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,821,383,444 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1956, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Janet Hubert’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Janet Hubert’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Janet Hubert was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Janet Hubert’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Janet Hubert was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Janet Hubert’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Janet Hubert’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.