Jang Seungyeon (Pop Singer) was born on the 6th of November, 1996. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 6. Jang’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jang Seungyeon below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jang Seungyeon|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Seongnam, South Korea|
Jang Seungyeon, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Seongnam, South Korea on Wednesday, November 6, 1996. Best recognized as the leader of the K-pop girl group CLC which rose to fame in 2015 after the release of their debut album. They have since released almost half a dozen Korean EPs and a few Japanese EPs.
Family: Though native to Seongnam, she graduated from Seoul Performing Arts High School. Jang Seungyeon father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jang Seungyeon’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jang Seungyeon is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jang Seungyeon’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jang Seungyeon’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Jang Seungyeon zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 27 years old
The pop singer has been alive for 9,886 days or 237,284 hours. There were precisely 335 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 6, 1996|
|AGE:||27 years old|
Jang Seungyeon was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Jang Seungyeon’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,831,565,020 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1996, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "No Diggity" by Blackstreet.
On this day in history:
5. Jang Seungyeon’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jang Seungyeon’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Jang Seungyeon was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Jang Seungyeon’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Jang Seungyeon was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jang Seungyeon’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Jang Seungyeon’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.