Janina Manipol (Model) was born on the 2nd of December, 1990. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 6. Janina’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Janina Manipol below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Janina Manipol|
Janina Manipol, best known for being a Model, was born in Philippines on Sunday, December 2, 1990. Commercial model and actor, photographer, fashion filmmaker and editor who has held lead and supporting roles in advertisements for top brands such as Nestea, Smart, Wrigleys, Samsung, Colgate, Palmolive and numerous others.
Family: She was born in Metro Manila, Philippines. Janina Manipol father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Janina Manipol’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Janina Manipol is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Janina Manipol’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Janina Manipol’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Janina Manipol zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The model has been alive for 11,878 days or 285,089 hours. There were precisely 403 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 2, 1990|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Janina Manipol was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Janina Manipol’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Because I Love You (The Postman Song)" by Stevie B.
On this day in history:
5. Janina Manipol’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Janina Manipol’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Janina Manipol was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Janina Manipol’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Janina Manipol was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Janina Manipol’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Janina Manipol’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.